Low Overhead, Low Prices…Guaranteed!
There’s more to Turf Factory Direct than just great pricing on the internet.
Located in the “Carpet Capital of the World,” we feel that our customer service and prices will surpass all competition. We want to make your artificial turf shopping experience as easy and as pleasant as possible.
You may call toll-free at (800) 496-3092. All orders are final upon receiving payment. If you choose to cancel your order, there will be a 25% re-stocking and handling fee. If the product has been cut to meet your specifications, we cannot offer any refund unless the product is defective, which would arise in a warranty claim. If the product is not being cut to meet specifications, you may cancel your order anytime before it leaves the warehouse. There will be a 6% fee applied to all credit card orders to cover the cost of processing for returning the material. Once the material leaves the warehouse, we can only give a partial refund for the amount of the turf minus any applicable shipping fees, which would be retained to cover the cost of S&H. The refund amount, with or without the restocking fee, will only be given once the material arrives at our location.
Refunds could take up to 7-10 business days to process.
- Full payment must be received before the product leaves our warehouse.
- Turf Factory Direct, Inc. will not be held responsible for cost associated with rescheduled installations due to product delivery delays. Please do not schedule your installer until you have the material in your possession.
- Should your order result in a claim (extremely rare), please have the invoice number ready, as well as the exact issue, the quantity in question, and plenty of pictures showing a detailed account of the issue. Turf Factory Direct, Inc. will do whatever we can to make sure we get your issue resolved. Claims may or may not include the hiring of a certified inspector to document the issue. Though we try to work fast to get the issue resolved, the claims process can take anywhere from 30-60 days to come to a conclusion
- Please contact us in writing or by phone before cutting, installing, or unrolling the turf. If the material is cut, installed, or altered before notifying us of damages or discrepancies, your claim, and any applicable refund will be void.
- Reflective artificial turf burns are not covered under our warranty or that of any 99% of manufacturers, distributors, or retailers. Reflective turf burn typically occurs because of energy-efficient windows or other sources of heat, creating a temperature of over 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The occurrence of reflective burns is relatively small at around one to two reports per year within our company. Reflective turf burns are an issue every installer or homeowner needs to be aware of, and corrections will need to be made before installing synthetic turf.
- Jurisdiction and venue for any actions arising from a purchase or transaction shall be Gordon County, Georgia regardless of the Parties’ place of business or residence, or the material’s shipping point.
We do not offer installation; however, we do provide installation instructions, and most products are DYI. Most landscapers can install turf for a fraction of the price. We will be able to give you tips, guidance, and we are here to help you!!
To Our Customers:
If for some reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact our Customer Service Department. For us to survive and be competitive in the synthetic turf business, we vow to be reliable in customer service, working to ensure complete satisfaction.
-Turf Factory Direct Sales Team